Oh! I have dreamt scenarios where I was on stage receiving an award giving a long emotional speech ending with a thunderous applaud.
Thank you, Susan, at myloudbipolarwhispers.com for nominating me for the “Sunshine Blogger Award.” thank you wordpress, thank you everyone here for making me want to write more and for making a small part of my dream come true.
Please do check Susan’s blog I am sure you’ll love it and also learn much. I am so late in accepting but I am so happy and blessed, thank you a thousand times.
Rules for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
- Answer the eleven questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 new and different questions for them to answer.
- List the rules.
- Include the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo in your post somewhere.
here my answers to the questions;
- How old are you?
- Not sure too many confusions nor do I care but “I do love my age. Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care. Experienced enough to do it right”
- How old were you when you were diagnosed with mental illness or other types of chronic and/or invisible illness or grief?
- Just turned 17 then
- Where do you live? (City, State, Country)
- What makes you happy?
- That’s a very difficult one because I have so much to choose from if I still have to choose the top would be family, friends, and books.
- What makes you angry?
- Oh! That’s easy that’s the know it all people and I am better than you people
- When was the last time you experienced mental illness stigma or any other type of stigma or discrimination?
- Major one less than a year ago.
- How were you stigmatized?
- Claimed to be blind* visually impaired because I use a stick.
- Called the stick useless and the doctor or a pill could fix me
- Acting as he saw me walking and his words “I have no limbs missing”
- Many, much more that gets my blood boiling every time I remember them.
- What is your favorite kind of candy?
- I like the crunchy type.
- What is your favorite season and why?
- I look forward to all seasons, weird that way.
- How long have you been blogging?
– 6-7 months now I think.
- Do you prefer a sunny or a cloudy/rainy day and why?
- Can’t choose. Again weird.
Here are the amazing eleven I nominate “The Sunshine Blogger Award”; a small token of love and appreciation.
2. Shabd Ragini
10. The Journey
11. Follow Your Dog
This is my list of a few of the amazingly wonderful people from the thousand I have yet to visit, read and fall in love with the words countless times.As for the questions please answer about thing others would never guess about you, in the questions of your choice.
BE BETTER VERSIONS OF YOURSELF THIS NEW YEAR. FALL, LEARN, CARRY ON, REPEAT.
HAPPY NEW YEAR